Why can’t I buy some of the items I see on your web site?
We may display general photographs of items without offering the ability to purchase them. Our web site is relatively new and we have not yet cataloged and photographed every piece in our inventory. In addition, some designers and manufacturers restrict our ability to display or sell items on the Internet. If you would like to purchase a particular piece or brand that you do not see for sale on our website, we invite you to contact us. We would be happy to assist you with your purchase.
Do you have your entire inventory listed on your Web site?
No. Our Web site reflects only a small portion of our inventory. If there are items you are interested in viewing or purchasing, but you cannot find on our Web site, please ask.
Do your online prices and online offers, such as free shipping, apply in-store as well?
Any offers on our website apply only to the products listed online and only when purchased at the prices offered online. Offers may not be combined with any other offers or promotions applicable in our physical store. From time to time, we may have promotions that apply both online and in-store, therefore you should consult with your sales representative for the applicability of any specific promotions in our store.
How do I purchase item(s)from MJewelry.com?
- Add the item(s) you would like to purchase by clicking the “Add to Cart” button.
- Click the shopping cart icon in the upper right hand corner of the page. This will take you to the shopping cart page.
- You can make changes to your shopping cart using the quantity text box, remove checkbox, and “Update cart” button.
- Click the “Continue to checkout” button.
- You must login (or create an account and then login) to continue. After logged in, you will enter your billing information, shipping information, and payment information.
- After your order has been submitted, you can print a receipt.
- You can track your order by visiting your “My Account” page and clicking the “My Order History” icon.
What is your return policy?
Our policy is not to refund your purchase price for any item, but to allow you to exchange any item purchased for another item within 14 days of the original purchase date. Note that special orders and custom work cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances and no refunds will be provided. For gifts purchased in December, we allow exchanges through January 15 of the following year. Any items exchanged must be in their original, unworn and undamaged condition and must include all original tags, boxes, and paperwork.
Can I order jewelry repair service on MJewelry.com?
We currently do not offer jewelry/watch repair service via the Internet. We invite you to call or visit our store to order jewelry/watch repair service.
What does it mean if an item says it is:
- In stock: This means the item is in stock and will ship after we have verified and processed your payments and shipping address.
- Not in stock: This means we do not currently have the item in our inventory. We recommend you log in and add the item to your wish list. This will allow you to save the item and track if it becomes available again. Additionally, you are welcome to call us and we will attempt to reorder the item.
- Backordered: This means we do not currently have the item in our inventory, but we anticipate receiving replenishment soon. The amount of time replenishment takes is variable, so we cannot guarantee how long it will be until your order ships. If we learn that it may take longer than 30 days to fulfill a backordered item, you will have the opportunity to cancel the order.
- This item usually ships in 1 to 5 days: This means your order will ship 1 to 5 days after we have verified and processed your payments and shipping address.
When I place an item in my cart, is the item reserved for me?
Unfortunately, many of our products are of a limited quantity and we cannot guarantee that an item in your cart will be reserved. To ensure the item is added to your order, you must complete the order and make payment.
If an item I ordered I backordered, can I cancel the order without further obligation?
Absolutely. You can always cancel a backordered item and you will not be charged for that item.
Once I place an order, am I guaranteed to get the item?
Due to the nature of our products and our business, it is possible that inventory fluctuations and price changes can occur between the time you place your order and the time your order is fulfilled. It is also possible that a pricing mistake has been made. Therefore, it is necessary that we reserve the right to cancel orders in the event that product is unavailable or the price has changed. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
You only have North American ring sizes listed. What's the equivalent size in my country?
We have ring size conversions for several different countries listed here.
What do the pre-owned watch condition ratings mean?
- New - Unworn watch with all boxes and papers.
- Mint - The watch is in unworn condition or is indistinguishable from an unworn watch. There may be minor scratches or casewear.
- Excellent - The watch functions within expected limits and has negligible wear. The watch may have minor scratches or imperfections. It may have been refurbished or reconditioned.
- Good - The watch functions within tolerable limits and has normal wear. The watch may have dings, scratches or nicks. The watch may gain or lose a few minutes over 24 hours.
- Fair - The watch is functional but may not be completely accurate in its functions. The watch may have significant wear or deep scratches or nicks.
- Poor - The watch is not functional or is severely damaged. May be appropriate only for scrap or parts.
When does my order ship?
If the item is in stock, your order will ship after we have verified and processed your payments and shipping address. If your order includes multiple items and one of the items is backordered, we may hold your order until all items are in stock. In some cases, we may ship items as they become available.
Is my shipment insured?
Items you purchase from us are fully protected against loss or damage in transit. Please see our terms and conditions for more information.
Do I have to sign to receive my shipment?
Generally you will be required to provide an adult signature to receive a package from the carrier.
Do international orders qualify for free shipping?
We offer free shipping on international orders over $2000.
Can I request an appraisal for items I purchase?
We can provide an appraisal for most items you purchase from us at no additional cost. Please contact us with your order number to request an appraisal.
How do I return/exchange an item?
Where is Meierotto Jewelers located?
Meierotto Jewelers is a family business located in Kansas City, Missouri. Founded in 1979, we have grown to be one of the largest independent jewelry stores in the United States by providing our customers with a fabulous selection of merchandise, outstanding service and fair prices.