Watch Repair & Maintenance
Just like getting your car's oil changed or a tune up, your watch requires periodical service to maintain proper function. Our watchmakers are trained to repair the top watch brands like Rolex, Breitling, Longines, Omega and many more. Our watch services include:
Most mechanical watches require service occasionally to operate accurately. A complete overhaul consists of:
- Movement Service: The movement is disassembled, cleaned, lubricated, parts are replaced as deemed necessary, and the movement is reassembled.
- Cleaning and polishing: The case and bracelet are cleaned and refinished to look like new.
- Accuracy and water-resistance testing: Your watch's timing accuracy and water-resistance are tested to ensure its reliability.
Quartz watches are powered by batteries that typically last 2-3 years. Almost all battery replacements can be done while you wait.
Did you know? Some watches can have multiple batteries--we've seen watches with as many as 5 batteries!
Has your metal link bracelet become too loose or tight? We can remove links, add your existing links, or order new links to get your bracelet to the right size.
Need an all new bracelet or strap? We can order OEM bands or we have many quality aftermarket bands to fit most any watch.
Dropped your watch in the driveway? Inherited grandpa's watch or pocket watch and want to get it running again? Or perhaps your watch just stopped ticking. Meierotto Jewelers can repair or restore any timepiece. Our repair and restoration services include:
- Impact Damage Repair
- Water Damage Repair
- Broken Crystal Replacement
- Polishing, Cleaning & Refinishing
- Antique/Vintage Watch Restoration
- Gasket Service
Begin Your Repair
1. Bring in or mail us your watchYou can visit our store anytime during normal business hours to drop off your watch. Or you can mail us your watch.
2. Free Evaluation and EstimateOur watchmakers will evaluate your watch to determine what repairs are needed. You will be given a cost and time estimate free of charge. Repairs will begin following your approval.*
3. Repair CompleteWe will contact you when your repair is complete!
We service most popular brands in our store.
The cost of service will depend on the materials and labor required. You will always be given a cost estimate before any service is performed. There is no obligation to accept service.
Many repairs can be provided while you wait, such as battery replacement and bracelet sizing. Most timepiece service can be performed at our in-store state-of-the-art watch repair facility, and may take a few days to a few weeks to complete. Occasionally a repair must be completed at a U.S. factory service center or the manufacturer’s headquarters overseas--these repairs will take more time to complete.
Our watchmakers have the following qualifications: WOSTEP, CW21, and factory training for certain brands.
Most local jewelry stores don’t have in-house watchmakers, meaning they outsource every repair. We maintain strict quality control and are here to support you long after your repair is completed. We also have relationships with many watch manufacturers and can obtain OEM parts for repairs, instead of using improper parts that may hasten wear.