Watch Repair Service Near Me
Meierotto Jewelers features a state-of-the-art, in-house watch repair facility with certified watchmakers who are trained to repair almost any timepiece.
We are authorized to service Rolex, Tudor, Breitling, Omega, IWC, Grand Seiko and many more quality watch brands.
Because your timepiece is a precise mechanical instrument, your watch requires periodical service to maintain proper function.
How to Get Your Watch Repaired
1.Visit our store and bring your watch that needs repaired.
*Note: We must see your items in person to accurately evaluate repairs.
2. We will provide a time and cost estimate for the repair.
3. Take your watch home if we are able to repair it while you wait or return for pickup when your job is done.
Service & Maintenance
Our watch services include:
Mechanical Service (automatic & manual wind watches)
Mechanical watches require service occasionally to operate accurately. A complete overhaul consists of:
- Movement Service: The movement is disassembled, cleaned, lubricated, parts are replaced as deemed necessary, and the movement is reassembled.
- Cleaning and polishing: The case and bracelet are cleaned and refinished
to look like new.
- Accuracy and water-resistance testing: Your watch's timing accuracy and water-resistance
are tested to ensure its reliability.
*For most mechanical watches, manufacturers often recommend a full movement service every 3-5 years.
Battery Replacement (quartz watches)
Quartz watches are powered by batteries that typically last 2-3 years. Almost all battery replacements can be done while you wait.
Bracelet & Strap Sizing/Replacement
Has your metal link bracelet become too loose or tight? We can remove links, add your existing links, or order new links to get your bracelet to the right size.
Need an all-new bracelet or strap? We can order OEM bands or we have many quality aftermarket bands to fit most any watch.
Repair & Restoration
Dropped your watch in the driveway? Inherited grandpa’s watch or pocket watch and want to get it running again? Or perhaps your watch just stopped ticking. Meierotto Jewelers can repair or restore any timepiece. Our repair and restoration services include:
- Impact Damage Repair
- Water Damage Repair
- Broken Crystal Replacement
- Polishing, Cleaning & Refinishing
- Antique/Vintage Watch & Pocket
- Watch Restoration
- Gasket Service
Rolex Authorized Service.
Visit Meierotto Jewelers in Kansas City for quality service for your Rolex timepiece